|"Time Management > Time points" is included in the GridVis editions||Software platform|
|"Time Management > Time periods" is included in the GridVis editions||Software platform|
In the "Time Management" function, you configure "Time points" and "Time periods" for further actions and functions such as
- Automatic reading (time points).
- Resetting (time points).
- Generation of reports (time points).
- Database actions (time points).
- Alarm management (time periods).
- Tariff formation (time periods).
- Key figures (time periods).
Only users with the requisite authorisation (e.g. administrator rights) are authorised to configure time plans (time points and time periods).
How do I open the function “Time Management” in GridVis Web?
- Click in the navigation bar on the “Navigation ” button.
- You will find the "Time Management" function in the drop-down menu under "Administration".
Fig.: Drop-down menu "Administration" > "Time Management"