The net visualization software GridVis® is a basic building block for energy management and voltage quality monitoring systems.
The net visualization software GridVis® is of central importance for the following topics:
- Analysis and visualization of energy and measurement data for electrical voltage quality in energy management.
- Interruption-free measurement of important measurement data.
- Time-based identification of e.g. harmonics, voltage fluctuations or net failures.
- Detection of insufficient voltage quality in time, decreases downtime and optimizes the use of operational resources.
- Introduction of measures to improve energy efficiency based on analyses of load profiles and consumption.
- Creation of framework conditions for company energy management systems (ISO 50001).
- Software and hardware components ensure more transparency and reliable documentation of energy supply.
- Energy management systems serve to support the economical, ecological and optimized use of energy in the company.
Detailed information on the functional diversity of the net visualization software GridVis® can be found in the information products on our website www.janitza.de (under Products & Solutions > Software and IT Solutions > GridVis®)