- Admin: has all rights in the GridVis. The Admin is required for a project launch. This role is also required if access to the system (user administration) is no longer possible.
- System Admin: has almost all rights in the GridVis. He cannot interactively comment, share and print or delete measurement data.
- Commissioning Engineer: has all the rights required for commissioning. He cannot interactively comment, share and has only limited rights in the user administration.
- Supervisor: has the most rights after the system admin. He has limited access to project creation and user administration.
- Energy Commissioner: has access to all energy data and relevant EnMS functions and their settings. He also has the right to delete or reset relevant measurement data on measuring instruments.
- Electrician: has unlimited access to device management and can add new devices. He has no access to system settings and user management.
- IT Staff: can edit system and connection settings. He also has full access to the user administration. He has no access to measurement data, device configuration and other system functions.
- Editor: can only create, edit and print reports.
- Analyst: has read-only rights.
- Operator: create and manage dashboards. He has limited access to system and device settings. The role can be created with multitenancy.
- Observer: can only access the Web interface. He has only the right to view and cannot intervene. The role can be created with multitenancy.
project and system
|open and close project|
|import and export project and device list|
|edit project and system settings|
|access web interface|
|create project structure (e.g. add folder)|
|view time planning|
|create, update and delete time points and time periods|
|remove measurement (database action)|
|compressing of measurement (database action)|
|delete and change device (database action)|
|view device list|
|create, edit and delete dashboards|
|create, update and delete graphset|
|open event browser|
|view sankey manager|
|create, update and delete sankey|
|view KPI manager|
|create, update and delete KPI|
|edit device connection|
|view device configuration|
|edit and transfer device configuration|
|delete energy values|
|reset min, max and status values|
|reset historical measurements|
|program device (Jasic)|
|view data import(OPC, DI)|
|create, update and remove data import(OPC, DI)|
|view data export|
|create, update and remove data export|
|connect user management to project|
|Benutzer anlegen (gilt nicht für Active Directory Mode)|
|edit user data|
|remove user in user management|
|enable and manage Active Directory|
|view alarm configuration|
|create, update and delete alarm|