|GridVis editions||Software platform|
Starting with Version 7.2, the web interface of GridVis (GridVis-Energy) features the function "Restart Server".
The function "Restart Server" is needed e.g. in order to
- reload configurations in GridVis.
- load configurations that require a restart of the service.
The function "Restart Server" is experimental and has not yet been registered in Windows.
Ill.: The button for "restarting" the server in the footer of the web interface
How do I open the function?
- Click on the button "Navigation" in the navigation bar.
- In the drop-down list "Settings "click on the entry"System ".
- You will find the button "Restart " in the footer of theregistries "Server", "Projects"and"License"for the function "System ".
- Clicking on the button "Restart
Please note: After a server restart, the system will log you out. To continue using the GridVis-Energy software, first log on to the system again! " will restart your configured server from a Yes/No query.